Translate This Page to Another Language

Powered By google

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Voluntary Departure – what to do BEFORE you leave (from

If you are in removal proceedings in immigration court, but married to a US citizen, one form of relief is to request voluntary departure. That is, unless you have accumulated unlawful presence in the US. Be sure to speak to an immigration attorney before deciding to either simply leave the US without going to court, or taking voluntary departure in court. Full Article from

No comments:

Post a Comment

free search engine website submission top optimization Blog search directory Law Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Local Directory for Hilo, Hawaii Go Gold Panning and mining. This site is listed under Lawyers and Attorneys Directory